Monday, November 7, 2011

XNA - CAD2D Framework

Last month I've started to write my own simple game framework for XNA but recently the progress has been stopped for awhile. Hope I have time to finish it.

Well anyway, just to update my current progress, I've finished a simple 2D image/sprite libraries, which support texture atlas and animation.

In addition, I've done a simple GUI library too, currently there is only 1 available which is Button.
More GUI features coming later.

Below picture just to illustrate what are available classes/features in the framework now:

As you can see, it's a very simple framework which I only spent 1 week to finish it. Hopefully in future I can continue to add more features on it :)

If you are interested you can download and have a look at it, for GUI event handler I uses delegate pattern to design it.

A simple test program is available here and more information about this test program can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment